Content Production and Management
Innovative, solutions-focused Content Producer and Manager with a unique blend of product development and technical delivery experience. Adept in Adobe CQ5 and Photoshop CS5 with a strong eye for UI/UX. Skilled in supporting product development teams through entire project lifecycle.
Time Warner Cable Inc. Sterling, Virginia 2013 – Current
Content Producer (Mar 2015 – Current)
- Produce daily, entertainment-related articles, and galleries to engage readers with compelling content relevant to Time Warner Cable (TWC) products.
- Produce interactive polls and “Your Thoughts” user-comment galleries on big news events to drive higher customer participation.
- Produce marketing promotions to drive higher customer engagement with TWC products and services such as TV On-Demand, Pay-Per-View products, and Phone/Internet plans.
- Produce content-based marketing promotions for advertisement on social media and third-party external marketing platforms to drive new customer traffic.
- Manage the production, client approval, and regular promotion of advertisements for specific Video On-Demand products.
- Monitor site performance and content to ensure quality and coordinate with the appropriate team(s) to quickly resolve any issues identified.
- Participate in daily editorial meetings to plan timely and relevant content to engage the TWC audience.
Commerce Producer (Sept 2013 – Mar 2015)
- Managed TWC Living site (twcc.com/living) featuring content from external pay-per-click partners, covering topics such as jobs, real estate, finance, dating, shopping, and travel.
- Produced daily marketing promotions featuring partner content for the TWC homepage (twcc.com).
- Coordinated regularly with partners to determine most valuable and relevant content for promotion.
Turo Inc. San Francisco, California July 2016 – Current
- Create engaging articles to promote the Turo brand.
- Research and develop content on topics such as automotive news, culture, and history.
- Provide suggestions on topics for future articles.
AOL Inc. Dulles, Virginia 2011 – 2013
Technical Product Support Specialist (Mar 2013 – Aug 2013)
- Served as internal owner of the partner content onboarding process and timely delivery of site content and information for AOL’s Gathr project.
- Supported internal and external partner communications and prepared reports, presentations, daily / monthly status reports, integration flows and diagrams, and mock-ups of potential user experiences.
- Managed the process for implementing partner marketing copy, including reviewing and collecting copy and multimedia assets from partner, marketing, legal, and campaign teams and managing partner relationships for reviews, edits, and approvals per contract terms and product requirements.
- Served as internal and external point of contact for onboarding team for current project status.
- Managed project trackers and product pipelines, partner communication, onboarding schedules, and other key tasks for the onboarding team.
- Researched, defined, and developed marketing requirements, templates, and technical integration documents to guide partners through integration process.
- Performed product research and testing and reviewed partner activation/registration experiences for implementation feasibility and optimal user experience. Provided feedback and co-branding assets to partners to create Gathr user registration flows.
Content Platform Manager (2011 – 2013) – Contracted through TEKSystems for AOL
- Managed a knowledge management system for international, multi-site customer self-help content (top 10 AOL property, help.aol.com) for all AOL products and services.
- Served as primary point of contact for the creation of AOL Help product pages and product landing pages to support new products and services.
- Served as platform owner for an internal, WordPress-based bug reporting website during its transition from the original product team.
- Served as product owner and managed the development of new marketing microsites/landing pages, facilitating marketing and technical discussions, gathering requirements, and preparing business requirements documents for use during the development and quality assurance of the product.
James Madison University Harrisonburg, Virginia 2010
Web Design Intern
- Managed the alumni information database. Developed a WordPress-based website that provides graduates of the Writing Rhetoric and Technical Communication program with an online community to stay informed and collaborate.
Bachelor of Science, Writing Rhetoric and Technical Communication Graduated 2011
James Madison University (JMU); Harrisonburg, VA
Dean’s List: Fall 2009, Fall 2010
Associate of Science, Business Administration Graduated 2009
Virginia Western Community College; Roanoke, VA
Dean’s List: Fall 2008
Adobe CQ5 | WordPress | Adobe Photoshop CS5 | HTML/CSS | Microsoft Office Suite
Technical Writing | UX/UI | Digital Marketing