Content Management and Production
Creative Web Content Manager with a unique blend of content development and technical delivery experience in the e-commerce industry. Skilled in supporting product development through the entire project lifecycle.
Sprint Reston, Virginia 2017 – Current
Web Content Manager
- Plans, develops and executes content-based web marketing campaigns and product launches in close collaboration with internal marketing partners and business stakeholders, from initial concept to final execution. Manages partner teams through creative reviews and legal edits until campaign is final.
- Communicates creative needs to internal and external creative resources to inspire and guide the development of promotional content and creative deliverables.
- Delivers production-ready content and creative asset packages to internal and external web development and content authoring teams. Serves as business stakeholder during the production process to drive the final product to market. Provides the final sign-off for final post-launch product.
- Serves as a content development specialist by maintaining the consistency of written copy for company web products. Edits, writes and enhances copy for e-commerce marketing, sales and activation flows to align with brand voice.
Time Warner Cable Sterling, Virginia 2013 – 2017
Content Producer (Mar 2015 – 2017)
- Produced daily, entertainment-related articles and galleries to engage readers with compelling content relevant to Time Warner Cable (TWC) products.
- Produced interactive polls and “Your Thoughts” user-comment galleries on big news events to drive higher customer participation.
- Produced marketing promotions to drive higher customer engagement with TWC products and services such as TV On-Demand, Pay-Per-View products and Phone/Internet plans.
- Produced content-based marketing promotions for advertisement on social media and third-party external marketing platforms to drive new customer traffic.
- Managed the production, client approval and regular promotion of advertisements for specific Video On-Demand products.
- Monitored site performance and content to ensure quality and coordinated with the appropriate teams to quickly resolve any issues identified.
- Participate din daily editorial meetings to plan timely and relevant content to engage the TWC audience.
Commerce Producer (Sept 2013 – Mar 2015)
- Managed TWC Living site (twcc.com/living) featuring content from external pay-per-click partners, covering topics such as jobs, real estate, finance, dating, shopping and travel.
- Produced daily marketing promotions featuring partner content for the TWC homepage (twcc.com).
- Coordinated regularly with partners to determine the most valuable and relevant content for promotion.
Turo San Francisco, California 2016 – 2017
- Created engaging articles to promote the Turo brand.
- Researched and developed content on topics such as automotive news, culture and history.
- Provided suggestions on topics for future articles.
AOL Dulles, Virginia 2011 – 2013
Technical Product Support Specialist (Mar 2013 – Aug 2013)
- Served as internal owner of the partner content onboarding process and timely delivery of site content and information for AOL’s Gathr project.
- Supported internal and external partner communications and prepared reports, presentations, daily / monthly status reports, integration flows and diagrams and mock-ups of potential user experiences.
- Managed the process for implementing partner marketing copy, including reviewing and collecting copy and multimedia assets from partner, marketing, legal and campaign teams and managed partner relationships for reviews, edits and approvals per contract terms and product requirements.
- Served as internal and external point of contact for onboarding team for current project status.
- Managed project trackers and product pipelines, partner communication, onboarding schedules and other key tasks for the onboarding team.
- Researched, defined and developed marketing requirements, templates and technical integration documents to guide partners through integration process.
- Performed product research and testing and reviewed partner activation/registration experiences for implementation feasibility and optimal user experience. Provided feedback and co-branding assets to partners to create Gathr user registration flows.
Content Platform Manager (2011 – 2013) – Contracted through TEKSystems for AOL
- Managed a knowledge management system for international, multi-site customer self-help content (top 10 AOL property, help.aol.com) for all AOL products and services.
- Served as primary point of contact for the creation of AOL Help product pages and product landing pages to support new products and services.
- Served as platform owner for an internal, WordPress-based bug reporting website during its transition from the original product team.
- Served as product owner and managed the development of new marketing microsites/landing pages, facilitating marketing and technical discussions, gathering requirements and preparing business requirements documents for use during the development and quality assurance of the product.
James Madison University Harrisonburg, Virginia 2010
Web Design Intern
- Managed the alumni information database. Developed a WordPress-based website that provides graduates of the Writing Rhetoric and Technical Communication program with an online community to stay informed and collaborate.
Bachelor of Science, Writing Rhetoric and Technical Communication Graduated 2011
James Madison University (JMU); Harrisonburg, VA
Dean’s List: Fall 2009, Fall 2010
Associate of Science, Business Administration Graduated 2009
Virginia Western Community College; Roanoke, VA
Dean’s List: Fall 2008
Content Management | Digital Marketing | UI/UX
Adobe CQ5 | WordPress | Adobe Photoshop CS5 | HTML/CSS | Microsoft Office Suite